Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A sense of humor always helps

I have to share this email I received today from an alumnus of a certificate program at City College. Seems that this former student (and still very proud graduate) noticed an error after displaying his certificate in his office for all to see.

His email to the Department's Chair (and copied to me) goes on:

"Professor Laws taught us much about engineered plumbing systems with pipes and such. There was, however, no instruction on feather arrangement...."

I must admit that I didn't yet get the error and the relationship to feathers until I read the rest of the sentence and saw the photo:

"I don't believe the department is qualified to issue certificates in Engineer Pluming Systems!"



And now, back to our regular blogging.

No comments: